Friday, January 21, 2011

Nostradamus end of world prediction

George Lucas of Star War fame has declared that he believes in the Nostradamus end of world prediction. The magic date is suppose to be 12-21-12.

I do not believe in this non-sense any more than I believe in man made global warming, or that a few plastic bags will destroy the earth.

The only positive side I can see to his prediction coming true is that we will not have to live through a second term of the Obama regime. Yes, he is that bad! I don't expect any dimwit democrats to accept this until the time they either lose their job, house, standard of living, or all three.

A. C. Smithson

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't worry about it, like I said it makes as much sense as man made global warming. happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete