Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Age


Does anyone still care?

Today I received a letter (bill from Texas Tech Physicians of El Paso). I called them and a machine answered. It asked me if I wanted English or Spanish. Since I live in America I elected English. It was a bill for a Aaron Michael Collins. I have heard this name before. Several years ago I received a bill from a veterinarians office. After receiving about four of these I called the vets office and told them that this person does not live here. I told them if they wanted to they could continue sending the bills here, but it would save them time and trouble if they looked for him elsewhere. They sent two more letters and then stopped. I have lived at this address since the house was built.

On 9-7-10 I received the bill from Texas Tech Physicians. It was from radiology. The bill was for the amount of $225.00.

I then called the police department to make a report. A machine spoke to me. It told me that I need to call between 8 and 7. I then called Pebble Hills. I spoke to a girl and she told me that they take reports for a few hours and then shut down in order to type them. I advised her I am retired from the police department and wanted to know if they took reports at the station. She said only in person. What concern and what service. Next time I see the chief I will have to complain to him . If the police don't give a damn who will.


A. C. Smithson

No comments:

Post a Comment