Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jokes of the day

A man phones the church and the receptionist answers. The man says let me speak to the head hog at the trough, the top hog. The receptionist says you can call him the pastor but you can't call him the head hog at the trough. The man replied I'm sorry but I was planning to make a $10,000 donation to the church. The receptionist responds hold on porky just walked in the door.
A man walking in the forest hears a voice that says kiss me and I will turn into a beautiful bride. The man looks down and sees a frog. The frog says kiss me and I will turn into a beautiful bride. The man bends down picks up the frog and puts it in his shirt pocket. The bewildered frog looks up and says kiss me and I will turn into a beautiful bride. The man looks down and says at my age I would rather have a talking frog.
Joel Olsteen

No comments:

Post a Comment