Monday, May 30, 2011

P.A.S.D.



In the past forty-eight hours I have discovered a new crisis for us all to fear and dread.

M.A.D.D. (mothers against drunk drivers) I believe acts in somewhat of a gender centric manner, by indicating only mothers are against drunk driving. I think you will find the majority of people are against it. I would venture to say that even the drunk upon quiet reflection will argue that driving drunk is not a good idea.

The new crisis is stupid driving. I have personally witnessed at least 10 instances of it in the last two days. Unbelievable stupidity.

I argue that stupid people contribute to almost as much mayhem as drunk drivers. Note to stupid drivers; if you are stupid or if you feel stupid on a particular day. Don't drive! Take the bus, there is plenty of room as very few people ride the damn things.

The purpose of P.A.S.D. (people against stupid driving) is to raise awareness, empower the people, level the playing field, and educate the citizens. (Does the cause sound liberal enough?) I will of course need donations and a government grant (multi year, multi million dollar) to accomplish my goal. I vow not to rest until there are no more stupid drivers on the road. I will work on this crisis with a laser like focus.


A. C. Smithson

No comments:

Post a Comment