Monday, June 28, 2010

Elena Kagen Supreme Court Nominee

This morning I heard the haughty John F. Kerry speak on behalf of Elena Commie Kagan. Kerry who by the way served in Vietnam. He was quoting some person concerning who would be a perfect Supreme Court Justice. Among the ample minutia Kerry explained that the perfect justice would preclude anyone from knowing the justice's sex or political affiliation simply from reading their rulings. In reading a ruling a person would be unable to determine male or female, republican or democrat. This alone disqualifies Miss Piggy Kagan. If you tell me the issue I can tell you her ruling on any case she will hear during her tenure. I can do it without error, flawlessly. I submit this immediately disqualifies her according to Kerry.
A. . Smithson

No comments:

Post a Comment